Are you thinking of renovating your home? Or maybe you're sick and tired of having to soak stains
out of your carpet and want a more practical option? Maybe you or one of your loved ones has
allergies and you want to go for a sympathetic option? If this sounds like you then you should
consider the virtues of hardwood flooring for your floor renovation project.
This article is designed to give you an idea of what advantages a hardwood floor could have for
your home or business. Below is a list of some of the things to consider.
1. Hardwood floors give any home a look of elegance and style.
2. Hardwood flooring is very easy to maintain and clean. No longer will you have to deal with the
agony of cleaning stains and dirt out of your carpet. Hardwood is a great material for keeping
clean with minimum upkeep; stains and dirt are only trapped on the surface and can easily be
removed with a wipe from a mop or broom.
3. Colour longevity. Carpets will fade over time, becoming mere shadows of their former
brilliance, with a hardwood floor the colour remains rich and vibrant for far longer than any
other flooring material.
4. Every hardwood floor is unique. Just like the natural material from which it is made, with
hardwood floors there are never two that are exactly alike. And the best thing is if you want to
change the pattern of your floor you can sand it back and enjoy brand new patterns and colours!
5. Hardwood flooring is perfect for people who suffer from allergies. Pollen and dust are easily
swept aside, not trapped in the fibres of the floor as happens with carpeted floors.
6. Hardwood floors will increase the value of your home. Hardwood floors are very sought after in
the property market and will give a significant return on your investment.
If you're thinking of renovating your floor then keep these helpful tips in mind.
What do I look for from a hardwood flooring installation company?
If you do decide to go with the smart choice and invest in hardwood flooring for your home then
here are a couple of things to think about when choosing your installer.
1. Always go with authorised installers.
2. Family owned usually offer more personal services.
3. Experience is important.
4. Listen to your friends and family, word of mouth is a powerful indicator of quality.
5. Go with a flooring specialist.
Queensland Parquetry, Cork and Timber Floors (QPCF) http://www.qpcf.com.au incorporating Contract
Floor Sanding and Comflor Commercial Floor Coverings, operates throughout Brisbane and the rest of
Queensland and has the team qualifications and experience to turn any floor into an ageless
Posted by Blackstock Electric http://blackstockelectric.com/